Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Explaining why i have to explain people

I dont understand people. I dont understand where they get their ideas. Why they get pleasure from what they do. Why they treat others the way they do.

I dont even understand myself.

I know that I judge people because its how I think I can make them make sense in my head. Or to put it another way...people dont make sense. when they dont, my first reaction is to judge them. but why is that my response? because if i judge them, i give an explanation for why they are the way they are. Or maybe I dont give an explanation, but I put them in some sort of box and then I feel like they make sense to me now. so judging people is how i fool myself into thinking they make sense to me. or explaining them.

Even though judging them is so wrong in so many ways. I cant assume I know why people are the way they are. I cant put them into a box because usually the box I choose is much worse than what reality is. But I have a hard time dealing with the fact that people are confusing to me. I have to be able to explain 85% of what I observe in my life.

The best I can come up with is that most of the time, people do things the way they do for a reason (even though that reason is not apparent to me).

No comments:

Post a Comment