This was taken from my note on facebook. However, I have modified some of the information just because more people have access to this information than on my facebook (or so I'd like to believe)
1. I was born in California and did not talk like a Utahn the first half of my life.
2. I am blind in my right eye.
3. I used to do Irish Dance for about 3 years.
4. I played the violin for 7 years, stopped after high school, and will start up again this year.
5. I always have a song in my head.
6. I hate practicing for my singing class.
7. I have 5 half brothers and sisters in addition to an older brother and a younger sister.
8. I started kindergarten when I was 4, so I was ahead a year in school but I am not gifted or smart.
9. I'm honest to a fault.
10. I've never broken a bone.
11. I served a mission in upstate New York and love ny style pizza. and wings.
12. I will spend a lot of money on a good haircut.
13. I will also spend a lot for my snowboard to have a good spa treatment.
14. I am narcissistic and vain. Its been a closet obsession of mine but I am coming out. I've told two of my roommates and now the world of facebook.
15. I am at work obviously not working right now.I've also spent way too much time on this note.
16. I want to study accounting, but the program is hard to get into. I might change to something else.
17. I never watch tv, although I like the office.
18. I have a Jewish bloodline. But I am not of the Jewish faith. But I do have the urge to celebrate Hanukkah every year.
19. I spend all my time working and studying.
20. I used to be scared of the dark and I still fear walking home alone in the dark.
21. I want to go skydiving and compete in a tri-athalon or bike marathon before I die.
22. I wonder if I should put anything negative about myself in this note.
23. I go shopping but I generally dont like shopping for myself.
24. I show affection through sarcasm and teasing.
25. I have two middle names. I was named after my grandmother. Since I was born at home, my mom took care of getting my name on the birth certificate. That middle name was part of her name. When I was being blessed as a baby, my dad knew my middle name involved part of my grandma's name, but seemed to think it was the other part. My birth certificate and social security card dont match. My church and school records dont match my drivers license or birth certificate. Its a problem I am still avoiding.